Friday, April 05, 2013

Photo Friday: Travel Often



Photo from : http://shop.holstee.com/pages/about


Was at a work client's place last month and I saw this poster in their meeting room, while waiting.

Somehow, I felt that some of the words jumped out at me. It did help that they were in a bigger font. It's really meaningful if you take your time to read the words slowly to kill time.

I was so sure that I had found the love of my life last year.
But it's 2013, and things have changed, like the passing wind. I read the words: 'If you are looking for the love of your life, stop. They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.' I have started going on journeys, and I hope that somewhere along the timeline, in fact, I don't hope, I just know, that this phrase will ring true.

Voila, I will 'travel often'. As much as it takes with the limited time and money I have; and not too much that I feel disenchanted - that does happen, at times. I have met a nice, incredibly sweet, strong, cuddly person.
It's 2013, after all. Let's see what happens...=)

No comments: